Thursday, December 11, 2008

First post, getting it over with

I started a mini cookbook/zine type-thing for a few of my friends as a creative and inexpensive Christmas present, and it kind of inspired me to create a blog that's actually useful. I really don't need a Livejournal/MySpace-type play-by-play account of my life out there, but stuff that may actually help add some zest, if you will, to the lives of others. I've been meaning to do this for awhile, since sometimes you just really want to release that great recipe/political statement/organizing tip/whatever into the world.

Plus, my job is kind of boring and this will hopefully help spur me to do interesting things that will keep my life exciting.

Explanation about the blog address: my dream is to one day become Supreme Dictator of the World and fix all the crappy stuff/people that are dragging the rest of us down. More on that later, I'm sure. My name is Lindsay, thus I shall establish a new form of government known as a Lindsocracy.


Ok, done w/ the first post explanation.

No comments:

Post a Comment